Kenn Borek Air Ltd is a diversified worldwide aircraft charter and leasing operation. The KBAL Maintenance team is currently seeking experienced M1 and/or M2 Licensed Engineers to support our fleet of DC-3’s, Twin Otters and Beechcraft 200/1900D at our Calgary facility.
The KBAL Maintenance team is currently seeking experienced M1 and M2 Licensed Engineers to support our fleet of DC-3T’s and Twin Otters for overseas work including Antarctica. Length of rotation will be determined by the nature of each contract.
- Transport Canada licenced AME M1 and/or M2.
- Current experience on aircraft type preferred.
- Equivalent aircraft types will be considered and appropriate training provided to those with similar experience.
- Proven ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Manage workloads and work within fixed deadlines
- Able to obtain medical and Transport Canada security clearances.
Kenn Borek Air offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and an RRSP matching program.
If you are interested in joining our organization please submit your resume, with references, to email@example.com.Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Kenn Borek Air Ltd • Head Office: 290 McTavish Rd NE, Calgary, AB, CANADA T2E 7G5 • Tel 403.291.3300