The Beechcraft 1900D is a 19-passenger, pressurized aircraft popular with many regional airlines because of its stand-up cabin and excellent capacity for luggage and equipment. The 1900D’s proven reliability and exceptional payload make it the ideal aircraft for short to medium range travel to either paved or gravel runways.
The 1900D is equipped with a main passenger door and rear cargo door to accommodate oversized freight and equipment including palletized items.
Kenn Borek Air utilized the 1900D on both scheduled and charter services throughout Canada.
- Maximum Seating: 19 passengers, 2 pilots
- Maximum Payload: 4,100 pounds
- Cargo Door Size: 57″ x 52″
- Total Cabin Volume: 640 cubic feet
- Combi configurations available
- Typical Range: 6 hours, 1200 miles
- Cruise Speed: 290 mph
- Pressurized cabin
- IFR / GPS equipped
- Satellite phone and tracking equipped
- Executive Charter
- Crew Change
- Scheduled Service
- Cargo / Combi