Dependable, versatile, fast and efficient, the Beechcraft King Air 200 is a true workhorse and the ideal aircraft for a range of applications including corporate travel, crew changes, light cargo and air ambulance. From remote gravel runways to international airports, this pressurized turbo-prop is a practical choice for regional and long-distance travel throughout Canada.
The King Air is ideal for smaller groups to a maximum of 9 passengers and can be easily reconfigured to meet our customer’s specific charter requirements.
- Maximum Seating: 9 passengers, 2 pilots
- Maximum Payload: 2,500 pounds
- Cargo Door Size: 27″ x 51″
- Baggage Area: 52 cubic feet
- Typical Range: 1500 miles
- Cruise Speed: 275 mph
- Pressurized cabin
- IFR / GPS equipped
- Satellite phone and tracking equipped
- Executive Charter
- Crew Change
- Scheduled Service